This work was supported by Immucor, Inc.
The HI-STAR study: resource utilization and costs associated with serologic testing for antibody-positive patients at four United States medical centers
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Immucor Corporation. Transfusion © 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 271–277, February 2014
How to Cite
Mazonson, P., Efrusy, M., Santas, C., Ziman, A., Burner, J., Roseff, S., Vijayaraghavan, A. and Kaufman, R. (2014), The HI-STAR study: resource utilization and costs associated with serologic testing for antibody-positive patients at four United States medical centers. Transfusion, 54: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/trf.12176
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Immucor, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.