CLINICAL RESEARCH FOCUS #33
A brief introduction to human factors engineering
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1166–1167, June 2013
How to Cite
Chadwick, L. and Jeffcott, S. (2013), A brief introduction to human factors engineering. Transfusion, 53: 1166–1167. doi: 10.1111/trf.12177
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.