Novel RHD alleles with weak hemagglutination and genetic Exon 9 diversity: weak D Types 45.1, 75, and 76
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2954–2959, November 2013
How to Cite
Gassner, C., Utz, I., Schennach, H., Ramoni, A., Steiner, H., Scholz, S., Kreklau, U. and Körmöczi, G. F. (2013), Novel RHD alleles with weak hemagglutination and genetic Exon 9 diversity: weak D Types 45.1, 75, and 76. Transfusion, 53: 2954–2959. doi: 10.1111/trf.12180
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!