This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (21590732 to TN, 23790723 to RS, 22390140 to YK).
Mutation of the GATA site in the erythroid cell–specific regulatory element of the ABO gene in a Bm subgroup individual
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2917–2927, November 2013
How to Cite
Nakajima, T., Sano, R., Takahashi, Y., Kubo, R., Takahashi, K., Kominato, Y., Tsukada, J., Takeshita, H., Yasuda, T., Uchikawa, M., Isa, K. and Ogasawara, K. (2013), Mutation of the GATA site in the erythroid cell–specific regulatory element of the ABO gene in a Bm subgroup individual. Transfusion, 53: 2917–2927. doi: 10.1111/trf.12181
The nucleotide sequence(s) reported in this paper has been submitted to the GenBank with Accession Numbers JQ765614, JQ765615, JQ765617, and KC427108.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!