This study was supported in part by research grants from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan; from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan; and from the Takeda Science Foundation.
ADAMTS13 unbound to larger von Willebrand factor multimers in cryosupernatant: implications for selection of plasma preparations for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura treatment
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3192–3202, December 2013
How to Cite
Hori, Y., Hayakawa, M., Isonishi, A., Soejima, K., Matsumoto, M. and Fujimura, Y. (2013), ADAMTS13 unbound to larger von Willebrand factor multimers in cryosupernatant: implications for selection of plasma preparations for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura treatment. Transfusion, 53: 3192–3202. doi: 10.1111/trf.12182
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.