CLINICAL RESEARCH FOCUS #36
Constructing a model: economic evaluations in transfusion medicine, Part 3
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 1885–1887, September 2013
How to Cite
Kacker, S., Frick, K. D. and Tobian, A. A.R. (2013), Constructing a model: economic evaluations in transfusion medicine, Part 3. Transfusion, 53: 1885–1887. doi: 10.1111/trf.12186
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.