This work was funded by Novartis Diagnostics.
Head-to-head comparison of two transcription-mediated amplification assay versions for detection of hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, and human immunodeficiency virus Type 1 in blood donors
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Thirty Years of Progress since Recognition of Transfusion-Associated AIDS
Volume 53, Issue 10pt2, pages 2512–2524, October 2013
How to Cite
Grabarczyk, P., van Drimmelen, H., Kopacz, A., Gdowska, J., Liszewski, G., Piotrowski, D., Górska, J., Kuśmierczyk, J., Candotti, D., Łętowska, M., Lelie, N. and Brojer, E. (2013), Head-to-head comparison of two transcription-mediated amplification assay versions for detection of hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, and human immunodeficiency virus Type 1 in blood donors. Transfusion, 53: 2512–2524. doi: 10.1111/trf.12190
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Novartis Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.