Rejuvenation of ATP during storage does not reverse effects of the hypothermic storage lesion
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3184–3191, December 2013
How to Cite
Tchir, J. D.R., Acker, J. P. and Holovati, J. L. (2013), Rejuvenation of ATP during storage does not reverse effects of the hypothermic storage lesion. Transfusion, 53: 3184–3191. doi: 10.1111/trf.12194
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!