Very-short-term perioperative intravenous iron administration and postoperative outcome in major orthopedic surgery: a pooled analysis of observational data from 2547 patients
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 289–299, February 2014
How to Cite
Muñoz, M., Gómez-Ramírez, S., Cuenca, J., García-Erce, J. A., Iglesias-Aparicio, D., Haman-Alcober, S., Ariza, D. and Naveira, E. (2014), Very-short-term perioperative intravenous iron administration and postoperative outcome in major orthopedic surgery: a pooled analysis of observational data from 2547 patients. Transfusion, 54: 289–299. doi: 10.1111/trf.12195
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.