The impact of donor cytomegalovirus DNA on transfusion strategies for at-risk patients
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2183–2189, October 2013
How to Cite
Ziemann, M., Juhl, D., Görg, S. and Hennig, H. (2013), The impact of donor cytomegalovirus DNA on transfusion strategies for at-risk patients. Transfusion, 53: 2183–2189. doi: 10.1111/trf.12199
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.