Identification of novel silent KEL alleles causing KEL:−5 (Ko) phenotype or discordance between KEL:1,−2 phenotype/KEL*01/02 genotype
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2859–2866, November 2013
How to Cite
Martin-Blanc, S., Simon, P., Gien, D., Kappler-Gratias, S., Le Pennec, P.-Y. and Pham, B.-N. (2013), Identification of novel silent KEL alleles causing KEL:−5 (Ko) phenotype or discordance between KEL:1,−2 phenotype/KEL*01/02 genotype. Transfusion, 53: 2859–2866. doi: 10.1111/trf.12206
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.