This work was supported by the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (S2011040002949) and Pharmaceutical and Health Key Project of Guangzhou (201102A212001) in China.
Letters to the Editor
A novel 519_525dup mutation of KLF1 gene identified in a Chinese blood donor with Lu(a–b–) phenotype
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1619–1620, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Luo, G. and Ji, Y. (2013), A novel 519_525dup mutation of KLF1 gene identified in a Chinese blood donor with Lu(a–b–) phenotype. Transfusion, 53: 1619–1620. doi: 10.1111/trf.12212
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011040002949
- Pharmaceutical and Health Key Project of Guangzhou. Grant Number: 201102A212001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.