The study was supported by an unrestricted research grant from Haemonetics Corp. (Braintree, MA). NAW received a fellowship grant from the University of Copenhagen and LSR received funding from the Tryg Foundation. AP received grant support from B. Braun Medical and Fresenius Kabi.
Low hemorrhage-related mortality in trauma patients in a Level I trauma center employing transfusion packages and early thromboelastography-directed hemostatic resuscitation with plasma and platelets
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3088–3099, December 2013
How to Cite
Johansson, P. I., Sørensen, A. M., Larsen, C. F., Windeløv, N. A., Stensballe, J., Perner, A., Rasmussen, L. S. and Ostrowski, S. R. (2013), Low hemorrhage-related mortality in trauma patients in a Level I trauma center employing transfusion packages and early thromboelastography-directed hemostatic resuscitation with plasma and platelets. Transfusion, 53: 3088–3099. doi: 10.1111/trf.12214
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Haemonetics Corp. (Braintree, MA)
- University of Copenhagen
- Tryg Foundation
- B. Braun Medical and Fresenius Kabi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.