Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Transfusion of murine red blood cells expressing the human KEL glycoprotein induces clinically significant alloantibodies
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 179–189, January 2014
How to Cite
Stowell, S. R., Girard-Pierce, K. R., Smith, N. H., Henry, K. L., Arthur, C. M., Zimring, J. C. and Hendrickson, J. E. (2014), Transfusion of murine red blood cells expressing the human KEL glycoprotein induces clinically significant alloantibodies. Transfusion, 54: 179–189. doi: 10.1111/trf.12217
This work was supported in part by funding from the National Institutes of Health to JEH (K08 HL092959, R21 HL115696) and to JCZ (P01 HL086773).
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K08 HL092959, R21 HL115696, P01 HL086773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.