Financial support: Canadian Blood Services.
DONOR-RELATED INFECTION RISK
Evaluation of selective screening of donors for antibody to Trypanosoma cruzi: seroprevalence of donors who answer “no” to risk questions
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 863–869, March 2014
How to Cite
O'Brien, S. F., Scalia, V., Goldman, M., Fan, W., Yi, Q.-L., Huang, M., Ndao, M. and Fearon, M. A. (2014), Evaluation of selective screening of donors for antibody to Trypanosoma cruzi: seroprevalence of donors who answer “no” to risk questions. Transfusion, 54: 863–869. doi: 10.1111/trf.12219
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Canadian Blood Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.