This study was supported by Grant N N404 188036 from the Polish Committee for Scientific Research.
RHD variants in Polish blood donors routinely typed as D–
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2945–2953, November 2013
How to Cite
Orzińska, A., Guz, K., Polin, H., Pelc-Kłopotowska, M., Bednarz, J., Gieleżyńska, A., Śliwa, B., Kowalewska, M., Pawłowska, E., Włodarczyk, B., Malaga, Alicja Żmudzin, M., Krzemienowska, M., Srivastava, K., Michalewska, B., Gabriel, C., Flegel, W. A. and Brojer, E. (2013), RHD variants in Polish blood donors routinely typed as D–. Transfusion, 53: 2945–2953. doi: 10.1111/trf.12230
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Polish Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: N N404 188036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.