Ranking the effectiveness of autologous blood conservation measures through validated modeling of independent clinical data
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 3060–3079, December 2013
How to Cite
Singbartl, G., Held, A.-L. and Singbartl, K. (2013), Ranking the effectiveness of autologous blood conservation measures through validated modeling of independent clinical data. Transfusion, 53: 3060–3079. doi: 10.1111/trf.12233
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.