AART was supported by the NIH 1K23AI093152 01A1 and Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinician Scientist Development award (22006.02). WJS was supported by an American Society of Hematology Scholar award and NIH R21HL107828-01A1.
Cost-effectiveness of prospective red blood cell antigen matching to prevent alloimmunization among sickle cell patients
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 86–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Kacker, S., Ness, P. M., Savage, W. J., Frick, K. D., Shirey, R. S., King, K. E. and Tobian, A. A.R. (2014), Cost-effectiveness of prospective red blood cell antigen matching to prevent alloimmunization among sickle cell patients. Transfusion, 54: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/trf.12250
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1K23AI093152 01A1, R21HL107828-01A1
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinician Scientist Development award. Grant Number: 22006.02
- American Society of Hematology Scholar award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.