The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
Record fragmentation due to transfusion at multiple health care facilities: a risk factor for delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Unni, N., Peddinghaus, M., Tormey, C. A. and Stack, G. (2014), Record fragmentation due to transfusion at multiple health care facilities: a risk factor for delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions. Transfusion, 54: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/trf.12251
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- CAP Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Red Blood Cell Alloimmunization Mitigation Strategies, Transfusion Medicine Reviews, 2014, 28, 3, 137, , ,