The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
Record fragmentation due to transfusion at multiple health care facilities: a risk factor for delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Unni, N., Peddinghaus, M., Tormey, C. A. and Stack, G. (2014), Record fragmentation due to transfusion at multiple health care facilities: a risk factor for delayed hemolytic transfusion reactions. Transfusion, 54: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/trf.12251
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- CAP Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.