This work was supported by the Quality Monitoring Program of Canadian Blood Services.
Stability of relevant plasma protein activities in cryosupernatant plasma units during refrigerated storage for up to 5 days postthaw
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 418–425, February 2014
How to Cite
Bhakta, V., Jenkins, C., Ramirez-Arcos, S. and Sheffield, W. P. (2014), Stability of relevant plasma protein activities in cryosupernatant plasma units during refrigerated storage for up to 5 days postthaw. Transfusion, 54: 418–425. doi: 10.1111/trf.12254
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Quality Monitoring Program of Canadian Blood Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.