This project was supported by Grant K23HL104575 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Optimizing donor selection for public cord blood banking: influence of maternal, infant, and collection characteristics on cord blood unit quality
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 340–352, February 2014
How to Cite
Page, K. M., Mendizabal, A., Betz-Stablein, B., Wease, S., Shoulars, K., Gentry, T., Prasad, V. K., Sun, J., Carter, S., Balber, A. E. and Kurtzberg, J. (2014), Optimizing donor selection for public cord blood banking: influence of maternal, infant, and collection characteristics on cord blood unit quality. Transfusion, 54: 340–352. doi: 10.1111/trf.12257
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: K23HL104575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.