This study was supported by Contracts N01HB47168, N01HB47169, N01HB47170, N01HB47171, N01HB47172, N01HB47174, N01HB47175, and N01HB57181 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Restless legs syndrome, pica, and iron status in blood donors
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1645–1652, August 2013
How to Cite
Spencer, B. R., Kleinman, S., Wright, D. J., Glynn, S. A., Rye, D. B., Kiss, J. E., Mast, A. E., Cable, R. G. and REDS-II RISE Analysis Group (2013), Restless legs syndrome, pica, and iron status in blood donors. Transfusion, 53: 1645–1652. doi: 10.1111/trf.12260
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01HB47168, N01HB47169, N01HB47170, N01HB47171, N01HB47172, N01HB47174, N01HB47175, N01HB57181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.