RT and PC are co-senior authors.
High prevalence of infectious events in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and genetic relationship with toll-like receptor 9 polymorphisms: experience of the French Thrombotic Microangiopathies Reference Center
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 389–397, February 2014
How to Cite
Morgand, M., Buffet, M., Busson, M., Loiseau, P., Malot, S., Amokrane, K., Fortier, C., London, J., Bonmarchand, G., Wynckel, A., Provôt, F., Poullin, P., Vanhille, P., Presne, C., Bordessoule, D., Girault, S., Delmas, Y., Hamidou, M., Mousson, C., Vigneau, C., Lautrette, A., Pourrat, J., Galicier, L., Azoulay, E., Pène, F., Mira, J.-P., Rondeau, E., Ojeda-Uribe, M., Charron, D., Maury, E., Guidet, B., Veyradier, A., Tamouza, R., Coppo, P. and Thrombotic Microangiopathies Reference Center (2014), High prevalence of infectious events in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and genetic relationship with toll-like receptor 9 polymorphisms: experience of the French Thrombotic Microangiopathies Reference Center. Transfusion, 54: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/trf.12263
This work was funded by grants from the Etablissement Français du Sang (CS/2002/009) and the GIS-Institut des Maladies Rares (GIS MR0428).
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Etablissement Français du Sang. Grant Number: CS/2002/009
- GIS-Institut des Maladies Rares. Grant Number: GIS MR0428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.