These studies were funded in part by NIH R01 HL092977.
Strain-specific red blood cell storage, metabolism, and eicosanoid generation in a mouse model
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 137–148, January 2014
How to Cite
Zimring, J. C., Smith, N., Stowell, S. R., Johnsen, J. M., Bell, L. N., Francis, R. O., Hod, E. A., Hendrickson, J. E., Roback, J. D. and Spitalnik, S. L. (2014), Strain-specific red blood cell storage, metabolism, and eicosanoid generation in a mouse model. Transfusion, 54: 137–148. doi: 10.1111/trf.12264
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL092977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.