See Appendix S1, available as supporting information in the online version of this paper.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Factors affecting successful mobilization with plerixafor: an Italian prospective survey in 215 patients with multiple myeloma and lymphoma
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 331–339, February 2014
How to Cite
Lanza, F., Lemoli, R. M., Olivieri, A., Laszlo, D., Martino, M., Specchia, G., Pavone, V., Imola, M., Pasini, A., Milone, G., Scortechini, I., Todisco, E., Guggiari, E., Cascavilla, N., Martinelli, G., Rambaldi, A. and Bosi, A. (2014), Factors affecting successful mobilization with plerixafor: an Italian prospective survey in 215 patients with multiple myeloma and lymphoma. Transfusion, 54: 331–339. doi: 10.1111/trf.12265
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Vol. 54, Issue 6, 1688–1691, Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.