Reasons for exclusion of 6820 umbilical cord blood donations in a public cord blood bank
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
How to Cite
Wang, T.-F., Wen, S.-H., Yang, K.-L., Yang, S.-H., Yang, Y.-F., Chang, C.-Y., Wu, Y.-F. and Chen, S.-H. (2013), Reasons for exclusion of 6820 umbilical cord blood donations in a public cord blood bank. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12269
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.