Blood safety and availability: continuing challenges in China's blood banking system
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 471–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Shi, L., Wang, J.-X., Stevens, L., Ness, P. and Shan, H. (2014), Blood safety and availability: continuing challenges in China's blood banking system. Transfusion, 54: 471–482. doi: 10.1111/trf.12273
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.