FB and SHB are co-senior authors.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Infusion of clinical-grade enriched regulatory T cells delays experimental xenogeneic graft-versus-host disease
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 353–363, February 2014
How to Cite
Hannon, M., Lechanteur, C., Lucas, S., Somja, J., Seidel, L., Belle, L., Bruck, F., Baudoux, E., Giet, O., Chantillon, A.-M., Delvenne, P., Drion, P., Beguin, Y., Humblet-Baron, S. and Baron, F. (2014), Infusion of clinical-grade enriched regulatory T cells delays experimental xenogeneic graft-versus-host disease. Transfusion, 54: 353–363. doi: 10.1111/trf.12279
This study was supported by funds from the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS), the Leon Fredericq fund and Anti-Cancer Center at the University of Liège, and the Belgian Federation Against Cancer. MH and LB are Télévie Research Assistant, SHB is postdoctoral researcher, and SL and FB are senior research associates of the National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS) Belgium.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
- Leon Fredericq fund
- Anti-Cancer Center at the University of Liège
- Belgian Federation Against Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.