This work has been partially supported by research grant from Terumo BCT as well as by grants FIS (CP04-00112, PS09/00664) (Fondo de Investigaciones de la Seguridad Social), German Jose Carreras Leukemia Foundation (R 07/41v), SAF2009-10365, SAF2011-28214 (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología), and RD06/ 0009/1003 (Red HERACLES, Instituto de Salud Carlos III).
Automated preparation of whole blood–derived platelets suspended in two different platelet additive solutions and stored for 7 days
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 426–433, February 2014
How to Cite
Cid, J., Magnano, L., Molina, P., Diaz-Ricart, M., Martínez, N., Maymó, R. M., Puig, L., Lozano, M., Escolar, G. and Galán, A. M. (2014), Automated preparation of whole blood–derived platelets suspended in two different platelet additive solutions and stored for 7 days. Transfusion, 54: 426–433. doi: 10.1111/trf.12283
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!