The funding for this study and the study drug for the trial, including both experimental drug and active comparator, was provided by Luitpold Pharmaceuticals.
A multicenter, randomized, active-controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in patients with iron deficiency anemia
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 306–315, February 2014
How to Cite
Onken, J. E., Bregman, D. B., Harrington, R. A., Morris, D., Acs, P., Akright, B., Barish, C., Bhaskar, B. S., Smith-Nguyen, G. N., Butcher, A., Koch, T. A. and Goodnough, L. T. (2014), A multicenter, randomized, active-controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in patients with iron deficiency anemia. Transfusion, 54: 306–315. doi: 10.1111/trf.12289
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!