This work was supported in part by the Canadian Blood Services–Canadian Institutes of Health Research Request for Proposals program with funding provided by Health Canada. The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the view of the federal government of Canada.
Antibody specific for the glycophorin A complex mediates intravenous immune globulin–resistant anemia in a murine model
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 655–664, March 2014
How to Cite
Chen, X., Ghaffar, H., Jen, C.-C. and Lazarus, A. H. (2014), Antibody specific for the glycophorin A complex mediates intravenous immune globulin–resistant anemia in a murine model. Transfusion, 54: 655–664. doi: 10.1111/trf.12300
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Canadian Blood Services–Canadian Institutes of Health Research Request for Proposals program
- Health Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.