Interleukin-28B genetic variations and spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C antibody–positive blood donors in China
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Thirty Years of Progress since Recognition of Transfusion-Associated AIDS
Volume 53, Issue 10pt2, pages 2498–2504, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Ma, H., Chen, S., Wang, J., Liu, G., Xu, M., Ke, L. and He, M. (2013), Interleukin-28B genetic variations and spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C antibody–positive blood donors in China. Transfusion, 53: 2498–2504. doi: 10.1111/trf.12305
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!