Intensive red blood cell transfusions and risk of alloimmunization
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 278–284, February 2014
How to Cite
Zalpuri, S., Middelburg, R. A., Schonewille, H., de Vooght, K. M.K., le Cessie, S., van der Bom, J. G. and Zwaginga, J. J. (2014), Intensive red blood cell transfusions and risk of alloimmunization. Transfusion, 54: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/trf.12312
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!