This work was supported by NIH R01 HL-095470, NIH R01 HL-083388, NIH U01 HL-42799, NIH N01 HB-42972, and NIH RO1 HL-067229.
Leukoreduction and ultraviolet treatment reduce both the magnitude and the duration of the HLA antibody response
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 672–680, March 2014
How to Cite
Jackman, R. P., Deng, X., Bolgiano, D., Utter, G. H., Schechterly, C., Lebedeva, M., Operskalski, E., Luban, N. L., Alter, H., Busch, M. P., Slichter, S. J. and Norris, P. J. (2014), Leukoreduction and ultraviolet treatment reduce both the magnitude and the duration of the HLA antibody response. Transfusion, 54: 672–680. doi: 10.1111/trf.12317
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL-095470, R01 HL-083388, U01 HL-42799, N01 HB-42972, RO1 HL-067229
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.