Members of the Lundbeck Foundation Centre for Fast-track Hip and Knee Replacement Collaborative Group: Henrik Husted, Orthopedic Department, Hvidovre Hospital; Kjeld Soeballe, Orthopedic Department, Århus University Hospital; Torben B. Hansen, Orthopedic Department, Holstebro Hospital; Per Kjaersgaard-Andersen, Orthopedic Department, Vejle Sygehus; Mogens B. Laursen, Orthopedic Department, Farsoe Clinic, Aalborg University Hospital; and Lars T. Hansen, Orthopedic Department, Sydvestjysk Hospital, Grindsted.
Role of preoperative anemia for risk of transfusion and postoperative morbidity in fast-track hip and knee arthroplasty
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 717–726, March 2014
How to Cite
Jans, Ø., Jørgensen, C., Kehlet, H., Johansson, P. I. and Lundbeck Foundation Centre for Fast-track Hip and Knee Replacement Collaborative Group (2014), Role of preoperative anemia for risk of transfusion and postoperative morbidity in fast-track hip and knee arthroplasty. Transfusion, 54: 717–726. doi: 10.1111/trf.12332
This work received financial support from The Lundbeck Foundation.
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- The Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.