The Australian government fully funded the Australian Red Cross Blood Service for the provision of blood products and services to the Australian community. This work was funded in part by NIH Grant 1R01 HL095470-01A1.
In vitro measures of membrane changes reveal differences between red blood cells stored in saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol and AS-1 additive solutions: a paired study
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australian Red Cross. Transfusion © 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 560–568, March 2014
How to Cite
Sparrow, R. L., Sran, A., Healey, G., Veale, M. F. and Norris, P. J. (2014), In vitro measures of membrane changes reveal differences between red blood cells stored in saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol and AS-1 additive solutions: a paired study. Transfusion, 54: 560–568. doi: 10.1111/trf.12344
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: HL095470-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.