Random aggregates in newly produced platelet units are associated with platelet activation and release of the immunomodulatory factors sCD40L and RANTES
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 602–612, March 2014
How to Cite
Sandgren, P., Meinke, S., Eckert, E., Douagi, I., Wikman, A. and Höglund, P. (2014), Random aggregates in newly produced platelet units are associated with platelet activation and release of the immunomodulatory factors sCD40L and RANTES. Transfusion, 54: 602–612. doi: 10.1111/trf.12345
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.