This research study was jointly funded by the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and Deakin University.
Iron status and dietary iron intake of female blood donors
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 770–774, March 2014
How to Cite
Booth, A. O., Lim, K., Capper, H., Irving, D., Fisher, J., McNaughton, S. A., Riddell, L., Keller, A. and Nowson, C. A. (2014), Iron status and dietary iron intake of female blood donors. Transfusion, 54: 770–774. doi: 10.1111/trf.12347
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service and Deakin University
This article has been cited by:
- 2Dietary Determinants of and Possible Solutions to Iron Deficiency for Young Women Living in Industrialized Countries: A Review, Nutrients, 2014, 6, 9, 3747, , , ,