This research study was jointly funded by the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and Deakin University.
Iron status and dietary iron intake of female blood donors
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 770–774, March 2014
How to Cite
Booth, A. O., Lim, K., Capper, H., Irving, D., Fisher, J., McNaughton, S. A., Riddell, L., Keller, A. and Nowson, C. A. (2014), Iron status and dietary iron intake of female blood donors. Transfusion, 54: 770–774. doi: 10.1111/trf.12347
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service and Deakin University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!