This investigation was supported by the following grants: NIH R01 HL52684, R01 HL064395, and R01 HL062318 and ARMY W81XWH-11-2-0012.
Microhemodynamic aberrations created by transfusion of stored blood
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1015–1027, April 2014
How to Cite
Yalcin, O., Ortiz, D., Tsai, A. G., Johnson, P. C. and Cabrales, P. (2014), Microhemodynamic aberrations created by transfusion of stored blood. Transfusion, 54: 1015–1027. doi: 10.1111/trf.12361
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL52684, R01 HL064395, R01 HL062318
- ARMY. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-2-0012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.