Serologic and molecular investigations of DAR1 (weak D Type 4.2), DAR1.2, DAR1.3, DAR2 (DARE), and DARA
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 3000–3008, November 2013
How to Cite
Lejon Crottet, S., Haer-Wigman, L., Gowland, P., Fontana, S., Niederhauser, C. and Hustinx, H. (2013), Serologic and molecular investigations of DAR1 (weak D Type 4.2), DAR1.2, DAR1.3, DAR2 (DARE), and DARA. Transfusion, 53: 3000–3008. doi: 10.1111/trf.12363
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!