This work was supported by the Council for the AIDS Trust Fund, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government.
Donors' perspectives on self-deferral of men having sex with men from blood donation
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Thirty Years of Progress since Recognition of Transfusion-Associated AIDS
Volume 53, Issue 10pt2, pages 2441–2448, October 2013
How to Cite
Lee, C.-K., Lee, K. C.-K., Lin, C.-K. and Lee, S.-S. (2013), Donors' perspectives on self-deferral of men having sex with men from blood donation. Transfusion, 53: 2441–2448. doi: 10.1111/trf.12365
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- Council for the AIDS Trust Fund, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.