ADVERSE IMPACT OF DONATION
Fear of blood draws, vasovagal reactions, and retention among high school donors
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 918–924, March 2014
How to Cite
France, C. R., France, J. L., Carlson, B. W., Himawan, L. K., Stephens, K. Y., Frame-Brown, T. A., Venable, G. A. and Menitove, J. E. (2014), Fear of blood draws, vasovagal reactions, and retention among high school donors. Transfusion, 54: 918–924. doi: 10.1111/trf.12368
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!