First “themed issue” of TRANSFUSION on thirty years of progress in blood safety since recognition of transfusion-associated AIDS
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Thirty Years of Progress since Recognition of Transfusion-Associated AIDS
Volume 53, Issue 10pt2, pages 2357–2358, October 2013
How to Cite
Busch, M. P. and Ness, P. M. (2013), First “themed issue” of TRANSFUSION on thirty years of progress in blood safety since recognition of transfusion-associated AIDS. Transfusion, 53: 2357–2358. doi: 10.1111/trf.12376
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!