This work was supported by grants from the French National Blood Service–EFS (Grant APR), France; the Association for Research in Transfusion (ART), Paris, France; the Agence Nationale de la Sécurité et du Médicament et des produits de santé (ANSM–AAP-2012-011, Reference 2012S055); and the Association “Les Amis de Rémi,” Savigneux, France.
Immune-reactive soluble OX40 ligand, soluble CD40 ligand, and interleukin-27 are simultaneously oversecreted in platelet components associated with acute transfusion reactions
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 613–625, March 2014
How to Cite
Hamzeh-Cognasse, H., Damien, P., Nguyen, K. A., Arthaud, C.-A., Eyraud, M.-A., Chavarin, P., Absi, L., Osselaer, J.-C., Pozzetto, B., Cognasse, F. and Garraud, O. (2014), Immune-reactive soluble OX40 ligand, soluble CD40 ligand, and interleukin-27 are simultaneously oversecreted in platelet components associated with acute transfusion reactions. Transfusion, 54: 613–625. doi: 10.1111/trf.12378
HHC and FC designed and performed the study, analyzed the data, and wrote the paper; KAN, PD, CAA, MAE, PC, BP, and LA analyzed the data; JCO produced and analyzed the data; and OG coordinated the study, cowrote the manuscript, and supervised the entire project.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2013
- French National Blood Service–EFS
- Association for Research in Transfusion
- Agence Nationale de la Sécurité et du Médicament et des produits de santé. Grant Number: ANSM–AAP-2012-011
- Association “Les Amis de Rémi,” Savigneux, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.