TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Assessing the HLA diversity of cord blood units collected from a birth clinic caring for pregnant women in an ethnically diverse metropolitan area
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1046–1054, April 2014
How to Cite
Magalon, J., Billard-Daufresne, L. M., Gilbertas, C., Hermanche, E., Simon, S., Lemarie, C., Calmels, B., Sabatier, F., Gamerre, M., Picard, C. and Chabannon, C. (2014), Assessing the HLA diversity of cord blood units collected from a birth clinic caring for pregnant women in an ethnically diverse metropolitan area. Transfusion, 54: 1046–1054. doi: 10.1111/trf.12379
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.