Cytomegalovirus (CMV) seroprevalence in Japanese blood donors and high detection frequency of CMV DNA in elderly donors
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2190–2197, October 2013
How to Cite
Furui, Y., Satake, M., Hoshi, Y., Uchida, S., Suzuki, K. and Tadokoro, K. (2013), Cytomegalovirus (CMV) seroprevalence in Japanese blood donors and high detection frequency of CMV DNA in elderly donors. Transfusion, 53: 2190–2197. doi: 10.1111/trf.12390
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.