This study was supported by grants from NHLBI (HL116329-01) and the Centro Nazionale Sangue.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Mononuclear cells from a rare blood donor, after freezing under good manufacturing practice conditions, generate red blood cells that recapitulate the rare blood phenotype
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1059–1070, April 2014
How to Cite
Masiello, F., Tirelli, V., Sanchez, M., van den Akker, E., Gabriella, G., Marconi, M., Villa, M. A., Rebulla, P., Hashmi, G., Whitsett, C. and Migliaccio, A. R. (2014), Mononuclear cells from a rare blood donor, after freezing under good manufacturing practice conditions, generate red blood cells that recapitulate the rare blood phenotype. Transfusion, 54: 1059–1070. doi: 10.1111/trf.12391
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- NHLBI. Grant Number: HL116329-01
- Centro Nazionale Sangue
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.