This research was supported in the form of Grant 224-08-1088 from HHS/BARDA. This project was supported in part by the Research Participation Program at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the US Department of Energy and the US Food and Drug Administration.
DONOR RECRUITMENT AND MOTIVATION
A stock-and-flow simulation model of the US blood supply
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 828–838, March 2014
How to Cite
Simonetti, A., Forshee, R. A., Anderson, S. A. and Walderhaug, M. (2014), A stock-and-flow simulation model of the US blood supply. Transfusion, 54: 828–838. doi: 10.1111/trf.12392
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- HHS/BARDA. Grant Number: 224-08-1088
- Research Participation Program at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!